On Being a Customer at the Market

EvansKnob at aol.com EvansKnob at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 21:56:10 EDT 2000

Thanks everybody on you observations and opinions.  This is definitely
something I want to pursue, just not sure which way.  And surely not
something to jump into lightly.  I love interacting with the people.  I have
a farm and raise Romney and Leictser Longwool sheep.  I'm also a hand
spinner/knitter.  I sell sweaters, hats, mittens, scarves and socks.  There
are about 10 shows that I do with 3 other girls who do the same thing. I love
being able to talk to the people and tell them about a lost art.  Gardening
is much the same thing.  Especially doing it naturally, without harming the
earth, or ourselves.  We have been such bad stewards of this world.  I wonder
if my grandchildren will be able to enjoy nature the way I have.
Again, thanks.  It's nice to hear from people who do it both ways.
Kathy