Any Experienced Troy-bilt Carb Overhaulers on this list?

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Sun Aug 13 22:05:48 EDT 2000

If so, please contact me off-line at csa at claymont.org.

I'm having a couple of problems that at a minimum indicate a rebuild
is necessary. I'd like your advice before I go ahead, however, since
my dealer feels I should buy a new carb.

The moral of this story, of course, is be sure to add GASOLINE
STABALIZER before you store your tiller for the winter this year!
(and, in fact, a tank of stabalized gas is considered to be more
healthy for your tiller's systems than running the tank out of
gas...which is what I had done.)

Thanks!

-Allan
Claymont Farm