[internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?

Carol Thomson cthomson at firestreammedia.com
Thu Jun 1 16:26:00 EDT 2006

The Jolly Roger Motel and Pier at South Topsail if you want an old
style, non-commercial beach where you can walk to "everything" since
"everything" covers about 2-3 blocks. It is clean but very, very basic
with a great ocean view with your own tiny balcony with 2 chairs. Ask
for the top floor for the best view. They even throw in a small fridge
in your room.

Enjoy!

Carol Thomson
FireStream Media, LLC