[internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

Tom Boucher trekkie at nomorestars.com
Tue Sep 28 22:44:25 EDT 2004

On Sep 28, 2004, at 9:21 AM, H. Wade Minter wrote:

> "Internetworker makes good"
>
> http://skiltechurl.com/dq03i3Z
>
> - --Wade

Unfortunately I'm in Northern Wake so I won't be able to do the good
thing and vote for you.   If there are any libertarians on my vote
sheet for local offices I will vote for them.

I don't know if many people here watch Real Time with Bill Mahr but
I've always liked his shows because they actually can be quite
entertaining when they have two sides of the issue present.

The season premiere for the election coverage was a few months ago now,
but one comment was made by of all people, a former Canadian Prime
Minister.

I wrote about it on my blog, the one I write just to torment my friend
in Seattle is staunchly right wing.   I myself like to think of myself
more of a center based person statistically speaking (as in if one foot
is frozen and the other is in boiling water you're comfortable).   I
lean hard both directions.

This is what I wrote back on 8/1 after watching the show.

http://www.nomorestars.com/B1021933048/C1188840099/E162560882/index.html