[internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 20:50:57 EDT 2004

James Dasher wrote:

>> Use this form:
>> http://msweb03.co.wake.nc.us/bordelec/Waves/WavesSearch.asp
>
> Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately, it still has my old address, and
> won't let me look up a precinct for my new address without a name and
> registration number.

You can look up any address and get the info. Really. Just put in
the name of the street and out comes all the search results. For
example, put in Kaplan Dr and you will see a list of peeps on
Kaplan. You can use wild cards to reduce the results.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.