[internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

Simon Spero ses at unc.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:02:52 EDT 2004

James Dasher wrote:

> If I'm in your district, I'll probably vote for you.  Although your
> opponent does like "Henry V", and if it's the Kenneth Branagh version,
> I'd probably have to flip a coin to choose between a candidate who
> likes that version, and one who likes "Office Space."

Kenneth Branagh played the self-obsessed blowhard Gilderoy Lockhart in
"Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets".  John Kerry's communications
director is called Joe Lockhart.  Joe Lockhart was put in touch with
Bill Burkett by a CBS producer working for Dan Rather. Dan Rather (also
known as Kenneth) may once have simulated oral sex on camera, using a
red swingline stapler.

So there you have it.