[internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

James Dasher jdasher at ibiblio.org
Tue Sep 28 18:48:54 EDT 2004

On Sep 28, 2004, at 9:21 AM, H. Wade Minter wrote:

> "Internetworker makes good"
>
> http://skiltechurl.com/dq03i3Z

If I'm in your district, I'll probably vote for you.  Although your
opponent does like "Henry V", and if it's the Kenneth Branagh version,
I'd probably have to flip a coin to choose between a candidate who
likes that version, and one who likes "Office Space."  Though if you've
ever re-enacted the fax machine destruction scene - and have the video
to prove it - you'll clinch the deal.

I just moved (at the end of July) from between Wade Avenue and Glenwood
Avenue to a house off Kaplan, near Athens Drive.  But I didn't change
my voter registration until last week.  So I have no idea which
district I'm in, and am trying to follow several elections at once.

If anybody knows where to find a map of precincts and districts in Wake
County, send the link, please!

Cheers -

James Dasher
misterdasher dot com

[A] wise and frugal  government...shall restrain men from injuring one
another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits
  of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.
--Thomas  Jefferson