[internetworkers] Charity

childers.paula at epamail.epa.gov childers.paula at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Sep 28 11:02:30 EDT 2004

Personally, I see volunteering at a soup kitchen or for an adult
literacy organization as a very political statement. Heck, these days,
volunteering alone is a political statement. !!

(I urge you and everyone here to commit to volunteering for some cause
or issue you personally feel strongly about, regardless of whether it is
"apolitical" or secular or whatever.)

In "other ideas," the Eno River Association or Triangle Land Conservancy
can always use people, especially if you can do trail work.