[internetworkers] Double the messages...

zman zman at shell.neverwhere.org

> Try that and if you're still having problems drop me a line and we'll
> investigate further.

Ok, I'm a slacker. I finally got around with trying to deal with this.
Unsubscribed and resubsrcibed. I only got one of the last message. Now if this
makes it to the list all is good...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman at kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)