[internetworkers] Triumph of the Stultocracy

James Dasher jdasher at ibiblio.org
Mon Sep 27 21:39:06 EDT 2004

On Sep 27, 2004, at 11:29 AM, Sil Greene wrote:

>> this presents a really upbeat social class war for us to look forward
>> to (either after or concurrent with our other wars).
>>

> yay!!!  there's always room for another war.  :)
>
> Was it Jefferson or Franklin that said something about a little
> revolution
> once in a while being good for the country?

Jefferson said something like, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed
from time to time by the blood of patriots."

Cheers -

James Dasher
misterdasher dot com

[A] wise and frugal  government...shall restrain men from injuring one
another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits
  of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.
--Thomas  Jefferson