[internetworkers] Triumph of the Stultocracy

Tom Boucher trekkie at nomorestars.com
Mon Sep 27 11:50:15 EDT 2004

On Sep 27, 2004, at 10:41 AM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

> Here's a nice editorial by Ted Rall:
>
> "Kerry doesn't know what the working-class people do; he hasn't done
> any physical labor all his life," Sharon Alfman, a 51-year-old cook in
> New Lexington, Ohio, told a New York Times reporter. It's true. Kerry
> is a rich boy. But then she added: "Bush's values are middle-class
> family values."
>
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=127&e=18&u=/ucru/
> triumphofthestultocracy

And yet, if it weren't for people like them the IT department would be
run by one person, an intern.

It's stuff like this pointing out the collective stupidity of the
nation some days that makes me think we get what we deserve for in a
President.   The last two elections now seem like the lesser of two
evils with no clear cut leader, both of them will muddle through and
make a mess of things.