[internetworkers] Triumph of the Stultocracy

Edward Wesolowski edwes at idisplay.com
Mon Sep 27 11:16:38 EDT 2004

Michael: can you check the link to the article you mentioned below? It
looked interesting but when I tried to visit, I just got an error message.

I used to think, "W," yeah what a yutz, dude can't even pronounce words
right, always stepping on his !@#$%^
But now I think I was wrong and shortsighted. It's become clear that many
many people think things like:
 >"Bush's values are middle-class  family values."
And I have to say that "W" and his team are brilliant for pulling that one
off.
What do they say, if Kerry pronounces one French word correctly in the
debate(s), he's dead meat!-)
Ed W.