[internetworkers] Breaking up via PowerPoint

Sil Greene quack at ibiblio.org
Sat Sep 25 00:29:09 EDT 2004

Reported 04.09.25 00:21 from Michael Czeiszperger:
.:
.:On Sep 24, 2004, at 11:03 PM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
.:
.:> Apparently the guy got fed up with too many people looking at it
.:> because it's now showing the guy from goatse.cx.  Ugh!
.:>
.:> I don't suppose you saved a copy?
.:>
.:
.:Sorry, no saved copy.  I wish I had known what goatse.cx was before I
.:clicked on the link :-( :-( :-(  I checked for you and Google is now
.:caching the "goat" image, so no luck there either, sorry.
.:

the Wayback Machine comes up empty too.  i'd left it to read later, too,
since Firefox seemed to have issues with it.  c'est la Net!

--s