[internetworkers] hurricanes

Simon Spero ses at unc.edu
Thu Sep 23 19:19:31 EDT 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 12:44 PM, Jason Laughlin wrote:

> And lest anyone think all of this is simply coincidence, check out
> this map ;-)
>
> http://photomatt.net/dropbox/2004/09/election-hurricane.gif

I was actually think about this the other day whilst reading  a
newspaper article about the Ivan related deaths in the Florida
pan-handle.

What happens if someone casts a no-excuse absentee ballot, but dies
before election day? Does the vote still count? I know dead people are
allowed to run for office, and I know that they're allowed to vote in
Illinois, but what about the other states?