[internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?

childers.paula at epamail.epa.gov childers.paula at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Sep 23 10:56:01 EDT 2004

Alas, although the food & coffee are quite good and the baked goods
triply so, the Mad Hatter does not serve beer.  Thus, I doubt its
utility as an InterNetWorkers venue ;-)

The Fed is a bit pricey for what it is. Joe & Jo's is always good.
Buuuut - anyone for doing something really different, say, the Down
Under Pub? or invading the biker space at Charlie's? I might actually be
able to come by this month...since it's in my home haunts.

Paula the semi-lurker

                      Alan MacHett
                      <machett at ibiblio.org>                 To:       internetworkers at lists.ibiblio.org
                      Sent by:                              cc:
                      internetworkers-bounces at lists.        Subject:  Re: [internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?
                      ibiblio.org

                      09/23/04 12:24 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Internetworkers:
                      http://www.ibiblio.org/interne
                      tworkers/"

In reference to uzoma nwosu's message:
> I've lost track already.  Are we meeting in Durham?  If so, someplace
> new, Federal, or Joe and Jo's?  Any other places?

What's Mad Hatters?  Do they serve food, or is it just a cafe?  Someone
once told me I'd fit in there, "People like you hang out there."  I'm
not
sure she meant it as a compliment.

--Alan

---