[internetworkers] Mac + VPN + Windows Remote Desktop

Tony Spencer tony at tonyspencer.com
Wed Sep 22 18:47:34 EDT 2004

The Bordeaux I had on the night I setup the VPN connection must have played
tricks on my memory.  I now realize that the real problem is that I cannot
ping any internal office IP's except for the dedicated IP of the VPN.  So
the real problem is not RDC but my VPN.

I have tried the Internet Connection application that comes with OS-X and
I've also tried DigiTunnel with the same results.

Any clues?