[internetworkers] Fwd: Check Your Voter Registration

Edward Wesolowski edwes at idisplay.com
Wed Sep 22 15:32:32 EDT 2004

 >This is too important an election to let something like a little effort
on your part prevent you from voting
...just echoing this. It may need a bit of patience and study too, but it's
worth it. There's been a lot of attention to voting machines, but in my
opinion the registration issue may be more important and probably even more
complex than casting and counting votes (which itself is nothing to sneeze
at!).
My experience with the people at the State and County Boards of Election is
that they have a big job and they're pretty committed to getting it right.
...just a vote of confidence here for the people who show up every two &
four years to work the polls, and the people behind them who make it happen!
Ed Wesolowski