[internetworkers] Fwd: Check Your Voter Registration

Lyman Green lymang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:44:14 EDT 2004

Since you asked, I'd suggest you get removed from the Wake County lists.
This is too important an election to let something like a little
effort on your part prevent you from voting.  That is not a critical
statement, I'm just saying that you probably want to be sure it's
right.
Just my two cents.

Lyman Green