[internetworkers] books, time, and money

Scott Lundgren s_l at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 21 09:45:21 EDT 2004

>And so that I might have more time for reading and more money to spend on books,

I can't help you with more time but since moving to Charlotte (oooh, that's why I'm not on the list as much...) and clearing out some clutter I sold some books to the local used book store where I recieved a chunk of instore credit.  I perused their shelves I was surprised by the wide variety and timely-ness of the selection. So just another option besides the library of course.

- SL