[internetworkers] Republican controlled media

Lee Haslup biglee at haslups.com
Sun Sep 19 18:56:48 EDT 2004

Some things are more easily seen from a distance.  From my vantage point
over here on the right, we are the ones who are milling about and you
guys are the ones who are synchronized like the chorus in a Busby
Berkeley musical.  It's comforting to know that, if one stands far
enough away, we look like we have an agenda.

BigLee