[internetworkers] seeking consultant to develop power point presentation

Judy Hallman hallman at email.unc.edu
Thu Sep 16 08:26:30 EDT 2004

I'm forwarding this message to the list for
"Ajulo Othow" <Ajulo at srdi.org>

Please reply directly to Ajulo.

Judy Hallman (hallman at rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)
---------

Hello,

Southern Rural Development Initiative (SRDI), based in Raleigh, NC is
seeking a consultant for a short-term immediate assignment.

Scope of Work
We are seeking a power point expert to draft a 10-15 minute presentation
for use during funders' briefings, with elected officials, with
community leaders and others.  This presentation should be engaging and
of high quality, as it will be a fundraising, marketing, and education
tool.  It should make use of a mixture of graphics, pictures, and text.
Some information, pictures, articles or other materials will need to be
collected from multiple sources, however, most will be made available by
the project manager.

This assignment is immediate, the contract term should be completed by
mid-October.

Who is SRDI?
SRDI is a regional rural development intermediary.  Our mission- rooted
in the rural South, SRDI works to build strong, just and sustainable
communities in places challenged by poverty and racism.  We bring and
test new development ideas, strengthen the power of grassroots
organizations and help unleash critical capital.  We partner with
community leaders and organizations as they work across race, class,
age, sector, and strategy lines.

our website address is www.srdi.org

Please reply with your interests, experience, 2-3 references, and fee
schedule.

Thank you,
Ajulo