[internetworkers] AirPort/Express access problems

James Dasher jdasher at ibiblio.org
Sun Sep 12 10:31:12 EDT 2004

Anybody use an iBook?

I normally have no problems accessing wireless networks - except in one
place (Cup-A-Joe in Mission Valley, if you're curious).

I've seen people using PowerBooks access that network with no problems.
  And my iBook joins the network, but I can't connect via that network
to the Internet.

Once, after numerous troubleshooting efforts, the folks behind the
counter rebooted their router/WiFi, and I managed to have a happy
browsing and emailing experience.  But I still can't just show up, open
the laptop, andget to work.

Anybody else have the same (or a similar) problem?  Or have any
suggestions for something to try?

Thanks -