[internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:31:12 EDT 2004

I know that is true at least for me, I don't care as much that he used
his connection to get out of service as the fact that he has tried to
hide that fact.

If he had just said "yes, I got out of service and then ditched the
national guard too, and I regret that" I would have to find something
else to get mad at him for (a trivial task, really), but it would have
de-burred that issue almost completely for most people, IMHO

~ian