[internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

Michael Czeiszperger michael at czeiszperger.org
Fri Sep 10 23:33:45 EDT 2004

On Sep 10, 2004, at 10:51 PM, Thomas wrote:

> It does tend to distract one from a specific question:  why did Lt.
> Bush avoid the medical exam that he was given a specific written order
> to have?

I don't think the national guard stuff is going to hurt President Bush
at all.  Everyone already knows his family used their political
influence to get him into the guard in order to avoid service in
Vietnam, and that as a fun-loving offspring off the very rich he
partied too much and was irresponsible.  The important thing now is
that he's found Christ, and will use his power to save the unborn and
protect us from the godless heathens.