[internetworkers] recap: where to find jobs
heather at hesketh.com
Fri Sep 10 11:54:25 EDT 2004
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about where you have the
best luck looking for jobs. It is helpful in directing my company's
recruitment efforts. Here is a recap of what was shared with us, in case
anyone else might find this information helpful:
* Networking was tied with recruiters. So, if you're an employer or HR
executive, it could be well worth your time to attend events like ING.
* Staffing agencies or recruiters was tied with networking - specific names
shared were Jill Kuhn at Randstad, Justin Berg at Robert Half, and Dan
Scocca at Act1.
* monster.com - got 3 recommends, with one caution that their former
employer got 500+ responses, with maybe 2% of them qualified.
* www.raleighhatchet.com - This was is a stretch, but could be good for the
demographic of "hip, techie, literary crowd."
* STC has a job bank: http://www.stc-carolina.org/jobs/weeklyjobs.shtml
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554
Account Manager -
Web designer -
More information about the InterNetWorkers