[internetworkers] The Great Divide - A Book? A Website?

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Fri Sep 10 11:52:56 EDT 2004

Hey INW --

are you ready for the weekend?  Is it a beautiful day or what?

 From a wonderful, flashing sidebar ad, I discovered this whole "Retro
vs. Metro" thing.  Hadn't heard of it before.  I'm not about to say
that this site is balanced (can't speak for the book).  As you can tell
from the blog, they don't seem to like our current leader very much.
But I still think they are touching on some good issues.  Perhaps some
that need to gain traction in the media and both campaigns.

http://www.retrovsmetro.org/

Take care!
dave m.