[internetworkers] ivan threatens jamaica

Rowland Smith rowland at cashi.us
Thu Sep 9 14:57:17 EDT 2004

Did anyone see this obscure film - funny as hell BTW.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0090297/

I used to watch Leonard Rossiter in "The Fall and Rise of Reginald
Perrin" on PBS as a kid.

*I didn't get where I am today...*
By selling ice cream tasting of book-ends,pumice stone and West Germany.
By biting people in the changing room.