[internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

Evan Zimmerman evan.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:20:37 EDT 2004

I've noticed too that most media outlets do not followup on questions
that are replied to this way -- the 60 minutes interview is better
than many, but many times the vague "they're being partisan so I don't
have to answer that" type responses aren't challenged at all, even
when they contain absurd counter-allegations.
I'm not a journalist, so maybe I'm missing something, but it seems
like getting past the talking points would be the point of an
interview.

--

Evan

evan.zimmerman at gmail.com