[internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Thu Sep 9 10:47:03 EDT 2004

(and just in case the sarcasm didn't register on anyone else's radar, yes,
I'm pointing out that the Bush camp is whining about TFT being a "front
for MoveOn.org" and a "smear group" while at the same time supporting the
smear tactics financed by their side via the "Swift Boat" people)

>>> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/06/politics/main641481.shtml