[internetworkers] waterproof pants

DonBartholf at aol.com DonBartholf at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 16:57:32 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/7/04 2:11:27 PM Central Daylight Time, jeremyp at pobox.com
writes:

> There's a Carhart retailer on NC55 just south of NC54, although I
> haven't ever been in there.

The name of the place is Paynes Power Tools.  It will be on the right going
south on 55, a little past the ABC store, remember you are going to Paynes not
the ABC.

A great place to ogle construction grade tools of all kinds as well as
clothes. Allow plenty of time. Grunting, aka Home Improvement,  is allowed, but be
professional. Puns involving the word "tool" are not allowed.

I personally would favor golf rain gear with some sort of space age fibers. I
have a set of rain pants which I pull over my dress pants and largish rain
windbreaker. Buy a set one or two sizes too big. They are very lightweight and
pack in to a small tote sack. I use them for camping and hurricane travel as
well as golf. The issue with rain gear of any sort would be its ability to let
moisture inside get out. The Carhart products are first rate but lose their
repellency with washing.

Don