[internetworkers] Any other Cingular Customers Without Service?b

Calvin Powers calvin at cspowers.com
Mon Sep 6 15:35:39 EDT 2004

Howdy,

I haven't been able to make a call on my cingular wireless call all day.
I called their toll free number (from somone else's phone) and got a
message about an "Outage" in my area. I did not stay on the line to talk
to a customer service rep because I figured there would be a long long
wait and I was using someone else's phone.

Are other people with cingular having the same problem?  Does anyone
know any more details?