[internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

inet-dummy at ibiblio.org inet-dummy at ibiblio.org
Sat Sep 4 13:07:01 EDT 2004

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

    Company Name: Kadro Solutions
    Company Website: http://www.kadro.com

    Job Title: Software Engineer (Java)
    Job Description: Java engineer to develop innovative, enterprise-class
      software and managed services to help our customers automate their
      business with Internet, intranet and mobile computing solutions. At
      Kadro Solutions our passion is focused on meeting 100% of our
      customer's needs. Commitment to customer, accountability, and working
      together as a team characterize our management and staff.

You will
      develop web-enabled business software built on J2EE standard
      frameworks.
Our innovative solutions provide field service
      automation, service order management, route management, quality
      assurance auditing/inspections, mobile computing and e-Commerce to
      businesses in the warehousing services/logistics, food
      service/hospitality, hygiene services, retail and healthcare
      industries.

As a member of our software engineering team your focus
      will be on delivering software that not only meets our customer's
      requirements but is also reusable, extendable, reliable, and
      maintainable. Our software engineering staff has a broad background in
      software and systems architecture, design and development including
      real-time, object-oriented telephony systems, distributed
      client/server applications, large-scale, sophisticated database-driven
      web applications, and industrial grade handheld applications. Our
      software engineering focus is on Java servlets for J2EE compliant web
      servers, Java/C++ applications for Windows and Unix platforms, and
      C++/C/Java for various handheld platforms including Pocket PC, Palm
      OS, and Windows CE

Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers and
      other developers to analyze and refine requirement specifications.
-
      Design database models and system solutions.
- Develop, test and
      document Java Servlet applications.
- Track and respond to support
      issues raised by customers.
- Maintain software by implementing
      enhancement requests and resolving defects.

~the JobBoard