[internetworkers] republican email

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:19:55 EDT 2004

there's even a couple that sank right off our coast too, but of course
I can't find a map online that shows that, and I think I've even heard
that you can dive on at least one of them relatively easily...

~ian

--

Uh-huh, I know I ain't hearin' that see. You tellin' or you askin'?
Cuz nobody tells Boxy Brown.  - Boxy Brown