[internetworkers] MS opens music store

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:57:15 EDT 2004

I've got to say that I'm the same way...

I've bought a couple albums from the iTMS, but it was right after I
went to a concert from that artist, so they already got the money from
that, and a couple singles, but they were exclusives, but for buying
other music, I still go down to Schoolkids...

No matter what, its nice to have a physical CD that I own and can put
my hands on, instead of just owning a chunk of data with nothing more
to it...

~ian

--

Uh-huh, I know I ain't hearin' that see. You tellin' or you askin'?
Cuz nobody tells Boxy Brown.  - Boxy Brown