[internetworkers] Presidential Debate on August 31

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Wed Sep 1 12:49:48 EDT 2004

How was this debate?  Did anyone show up?  What did Bush/Kerry have to
say?

The only soundbyte I've heard has been the Governator telling those
sorry Dems to "Stop being such economic girlymen" to riotous applause.

I am encouraged by the intellectually-stimulating discussion(s) that
are taking place these days.  Clearly, the dark ages are behind us.