[internetworkers] Reminder: INW September Gathering - Caffe Driade

Thomas thomas at tbeckett.com
Wed Sep 1 09:57:22 EDT 2004

Tomorrow night!

Labor Day is coming up and with it the glimmer of hope for cooler
weather.  You can make things cooler this Thursday night just by showing
  up for InterNetWorkers at Caffe Driade in Chapel Hill.

What:	The September 2004 InterNetWorkers Gathering
When:	Thursday, September 2, 2004 at 7:00 p.m.
Where:	Caffe Driade
	1215-A E Franklin St
	Chapel Hill, NC 27514
	919.942.2333
Why:	It's a chance to find out what's with that extra "f" in "Caffe"

Directions:	http://www.caffedriade.com/Index.cfm?view=6

That's right, even if you're tired, come get wired at the penultimate
coffee establishment in Chapel Hill.  They have an alcoholic beverage
permit, too!  It's a beautiful setting on a September evening.  What
more could you want?

Please RSVP to me if you plan to attend so I can let the barristas know
  how many to expect.  See you there!

Also, I am organizing a GnuPG/PGP key-signing caucus to take place at
the gathering.  If you want to participate, email me separately and I'll
put you on the list.

TaB