[internetworkers] back to important issues

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 00:54:04 EST 2004

although i would be obligated not to participate, may i suggest
another, separate from the whiskeys, event for microbrews? maybe some
people can manage to get their hands on some stuff from outside the
area?

just some food, er, beer, for thought
~Ian

- -------------------------
What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html

On Jan 10, 2004, at 10:50 PM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

> I'm thinking North American whiskeys next time.
>
> TaB
>
> Jim Ray wrote:
>
>> So, anybody calling for another taste testing gathering?  Craig?
>>> 1825 by three men, and today produces just 12 casks of whisky a