[Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 54, Issue 153

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:11:06 EST 2009

Ivy; I went back and looked at your plans. If you have 5 acres of
woods/orchard, a half-acre pond, and 3 tillable acres, on 8 acres of land,
where will you put the houses for 18 families? Heck, if it was all pasture,
you'd be hard-pressed to keep JUST your 10 goats and 10 sheep on 8 acres. I
don't think you've thought this through.

Lynn Wigglesworth