[Homestead] getting plant stock in phx at the right time.

VAN DELL JORDAN vdjor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 22:40:49 EDT 2008

When my brother lived in Phx he used to have a problem with mail order plants, because they never could understand the climate.. they tended to send stuff out when they would normally send to the rest of the country.

Bob, if you are close to Encanto park we might have been neighbors a couple years ago.. I lived on Culver St of 15th Ave.
Van Dell