[Homestead] USDA's Mandatory Property and Animal SurveillanceProgram

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Oct 16 16:59:57 EDT 2005

The link is real.  Now, go and review the PAWS legislation that is pending
and read this link about PAWS
http://dogpolitics.typepad.com/my_weblog/2005/09/the_paws_bill_r.html
and then see what interesting things happened after this guy blogged about
PAWS
http://dogpolitics.typepad.com/my_weblog/2005/10/the_paws_bill_l.html#more

Bottomline, it is all about the money and RFIDs.

Add to that New Freedom and welcome to Amerika!

Lynda