[Homestead] Saying it like it is: Don't Blame WalMart

Rob becidawa at hctc.com
Mon Feb 28 21:54:07 EST 2005

At  2/28/2005 04:49 PM, you wrote:

>  The obvious truth that taking the power away from politicians will get
>rid of the corruption,

Politicians, corruption and shopping for the "best deals" are always going
to be with us... Like taxes, the weather and death, just one of those things.

I guess if you don't like WM and/or HD you spend your dollars somewhere
else, even if you get less for them.

>  What I meant was:
>
>  Yeah, I shop at WalMart.

Me too, but I do shop at other places in town also, not as much but I do
from time to time. Both for the better selection and to help keep them
going (just a little bit).

Rob

becidawa at hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA