[Homestead] Whoops

tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Mon Feb 28 15:09:42 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene GeRue <genegerue at ruralize.com>
Sent: Feb 26, 2005 4:42 PM
To: homestead at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Whoops

>tvoivohd---"straightening" him out is the wrong choice of words.  What Don
>needs to bring along is a very large dehydrator.

And here I thought I would have to post the article about why the U.S. Air
Force needs to be reduced in size to wake him from the latest vile poteen
stupor.

I knew I would pay a penalty for being excessively polite to our resident Beero.  Should have mentioned that Don would have to bring along a REALLY large dehydrator---ine in which an adult hippopotomus
would fit comfortably.