[Homestead] Air quality map

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Mon Feb 28 01:26:11 EST 2005

What I like about Scorecard is that they tell you the whys, wherefores and
howcomes.  In my area it is pretty bad in the particle department during the
winter.  But, then, what would one expect when at least 50% of the homes are
heated with wood.  However, when you break it down it isn't so bad since the
real bad guys aren't there (sulfur, etc.).

Keep clicking all the links and you'll find exactly who is polluting, what
the pollutants are and, some some cases they tell you what you can do to get
them reduced.

Lynda