[Homestead] Air quality map

Chris Clarke hstead at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 12:20:08 EST 2005

According to my cursory reading of these maps, the
only places with decent air quality are the Aleutians,
Northcentral Montana, federally protected land in Utah
and several counties along the Rio Grande in Texas, none
of which most people could live.  Given the derth of
"A" air, I would say this site has a ax to grind.

Chris