[Homestead] Photo solution

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Thu Feb 24 11:16:08 EST 2005

Should anyone really, really want to see the photos of trees inside the
house, ask in a private e-mail and I will send them privately, not over the
list.

This was my post that didn't make it through:

It was the camera batteries. The camera took pictures, flashed and
recharged the flash in good order, so I ASS-U-MEed that the batteries were
okay. Chris took the camera to work, got the same reaction as did I on this
computer, changed batteries and it worked.
Reminds me of the time when I changed the alternator in a truck and then
found out it was the battery. Or was it, I changed the battery and found
out it was the alternator?
The young don't know how painful is experience. And how long it goes on.
Thank you to Tim and others who tried to help.
Anyway, if I can now get a photo or two attached here, this is what started
it all.