[Homestead] Computer glitch

WF Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Feb 22 22:21:08 EST 2005

> The last time I a problem like this I didn't have the plug all
> the way into
> the camera...

> Rob

It's a hard thing to accept, but sometimes the cords go bad and sometimes
they aren't plugged in just right. Try to substitute a cord from something
else and make sure the camera batteries are fully charged..

Other than that please describe this ficus in prose as it stretches forth
for the vaulted ceiling.
Warren