[Homestead] Global wetting?

Rob becidawa at hctc.com
Tue Feb 22 20:36:48 EST 2005

At  2/21/2005 09:45 PM, you wrote:
>Nah, they're doing something weird in Oregon <g>  All the wet weather is
>being pushed south.  We've only gotten one semi-serious snow up here and the
>temps over in the valley are way high for this time of the year.  Although
>"they" say the snow pack is o.k. but I don't know how when the mountains we
>have to travel through don't have any snow on them.  The roads have only
>been closed twice since Thanksgiving and that is not the norm either.
>
>Lynda

The problem comes from farther north than Oregon, I'm some 100 miles north
of Portland and it's been dry here. They are talking about the lack of snow
in the mountains already.
It's been 23º at 6 am and 57º+ at 4pm for the last week or so... Dry too.
Somehow "global wetting" doesn't fit.

Rob

becidawa at hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA