[Homestead] Computer glitch

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Tue Feb 22 10:57:34 EST 2005

>Of course you know that the Mac's iPhoto tool is pretty awesome, so I
>won't dwell.

No need to dwell. I have mentally kicked myself a thousand times for not
getting a new Mac instead of this thing.

>On the PC try a reboot.

I had tried that.

>On my PC when I attach a USB device I get a little
>chime, so make sure that your system is recognizing a USB device.

Yes, that happens each time I disconnect the USB and plug it back in to try
the connection.

>  Next stop Control Panels/ System/ Hardware Tab/ Device Manager look for
> the little (!) icon next to your USB controller, might be a conflict.

Thanks. I did that and the USB is on, it has the + sign next to it, as does
everything else that is on.

>Also make sure you have the latest drivers from your camera manufacturer.

Is there any reason why the one that was working should not continue to
work? Could any of the Microsloth updates affect drivers?