[Homestead] homesteading stuff

Melody O. melody at crecon.com
Mon Feb 21 21:10:41 EST 2005

At 10:19 AM 2/21/05 -0700, you wrote:

>>Anyway, I would love to bring the outside in, too.
>
>My brother is a koi enthusiast. He hand-dug and built a swimming pool-sized
>pond in front of his house. He says if he ever builds a new house, he will
>have a pond and maybe a stream inside.

That is the kind of fish in our pond in Arizona.  We have got to get down
there; I am sick of town life.

While the idea sounds lovely, I imagine he doesn't have children still at
home, does he?!  I can't imagine having a pond or stream in my house with
my kidlets still around.  Or at least having any dry house left....

Best wishes,
Melody