[Homestead] Global wetting?

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Mon Feb 21 19:05:45 EST 2005

 From the Arizona Republic: "From Jan. 1 through Sunday, Phoenix received
4.65 inches of rain at Sky Harbor International Airport. The average for
that period is 1.36 inches. An additional .04 inch of rain was recorded
Monday morning."

And more coming. Rainfall of 7.66 inches per year is the average. People
who have lived here for decades say they can't remember this much winter
rain. The above is just since January 1. In late 2004 we got more than
usual, too.

It's all California's fault. They get more than they can handle and ship
the excess east to us. At least our hillsides aren't falling.